This is what’s hot on this blog, according to the lovely readers (also known as posts with the most hits/views).
1. Step-child syndrome — It’s a thing and people are Googling it and finding this blog. Sorry!
2. Why I will never wear high heels again — A true story
3. Running for silver — Recap on Nike Women’s Marathon 2011
4. What’s wrong? Why aren’t you drinking? — Please explain why it’s “not OK” to drink alcohol
5. Sure, looks don’t matter — An analysis on appearance and why I want my future kids to be ugly …
6. Missing, lost and/or found — On college ultimate frisbee
7. The story of a runner’s first triathlon — Danskin 2012 and overcoming some fears
8. Move aside Valentine’s Day. We’ve got two birthdays to celebrate! — A true exclamation
9. Chicago Marathon — Overwhelming in every sense — The first time I cried during a race
10. Life Rules — The best advice I have ever received (and from a stranger in a restroom)
And, a few “honorable mentions”
Losing weight — A weighty issue — How I (accidentally) lost weight
A good day to be alive — That’s self-explanatory