A few insignificant significances this week (in no particular order):
- A few employees and patients wearing Santa hats around the hospital. (One patient even came in with a blinking Rudolph nose and headband antlers!)
- Wednesday’s weird overcast gray sunset. How can I see that the sun is setting when the sun never really came out during the day??
- Mis-communicating where I was meeting a friend. We both end up at bars two blocks away from each other. I sheepishly duck out of mine while the waitress wasn’t looking since I never ordered anything in the first place.
- That feeling you get when you’re about to visit an “old friend.”
- When your boss tells you to “just stop worrying and go on your vacation, already!”